CRS can provide a wide variety of commercial refrigeration solutions which enable dairy industry businesses to store a range of products in the most economical and efficient way possible.
New and refurbished equipment is available to rent, lease or buy with unbeatable pricing for hire periods of six months and up: call 1890 929 824 for a free, no obligation quote.
- We deliver directly to your site
- We guarantee first use of new rental/hire equipment
Click the product range names or images below for more information.
Cold Storage for Dairy Products
- Temperature range -35°C – +35°C
- Great for smaller companies needing a boost to their cold storage capacities
- Tailgate ramp for easy loading and unloading
- Car trailer and ground site options available as required
- 10ft, 20ft and 40ft sizes available
- Store at -35°C – +35°Cs
- No planning permission needed to install
- Can be placed outside to free up space
- Premium features include man trap and sight and sound alarms
- 16-24ft wide cold storage container rooms
- Extra width gives fast and efficient stock turnaround
- No planning permission needed for installation
- Great for large capacity storage needs
- Fully waterproof for safe outside placement
CRS has worked for years to accommodate the specific requirements of businesses within the dairy industry. Our range of cold rooms and blast freezers are able to store a large amount of product at optimum temperature whether it is litres of milk, pallets of cheese or even containers of ice cream.
The dairy industry has a critical need for temperature controlled storage as many industry products have a very short lifespan and are extremely sensitive to even small variations above the optimal. Our long term hire storage solutions are ideal for expanding the lifespan of dairy products in a cost effective manner that optimises your profits.
We have a range of both new and refurbished equipment which can be hired, leased or purchased as required to meet the demands of the dairy industry. The flexible features within our product ranges make them ideal for the industry, for example:
Consistent and adjustable temperatures within all of our cold storage units keep your product at the optimum level as well as protecting products from harmful bacteria that may affect quality, thus allowing for the lasting preservation of your product.
Our stainless steel and aluminium interiors are perfect for maintaining cleanliness within your cold storage facilities in case of any spillages or breakages which can occur.
The varying sizes of our products make them ideal for a wide range of different companies ranging from small farms and businesses to to large dairies and creameries.
We also offer a suite of supply chain monitoring solutions including remote temperature monitoring technology that can include tracking, recording and reporting capabilities as required by your company. Our range of temperature monitoring solutions allow your company to manage its operational resources, to make it more economical and allowing you to monitor your transport fleet and in-house cold storage facility with ease.
Give our cold storage experts a call today on 1890 929 824 to see how we can help.
Other Industry Solutions
Ensure your meat stays refrigerated at a safe temperature for consumption. Portable, expandable solutions for freezing and chilling are available.
Freeze your fish quickly and keep it chilled for shipping and consumption. Allowing you to maximise your production lines and profit margins.