Catering Cold Storage
CRS can help to grow your catering industry business with our range of refrigeration solutions as well as our mobile bar which is ideal for events, festivals and other specific catering needs.
New and refurbished equipment is available to rent, lease or buy with unbeatable pricing for hire periods of six months and up: call 1890 929 824 for a free, no obligation quote.
- We deliver directly to your site
- We guarantee first use of new rental/hire equipment available.
Click the product range names or images below for more information.
Cold Storage for Catering
- Temperature range -35°C – +35°C
- Good for both freezing and chilling applications
- Tailgate ramp for easy loading and unloading
- Car trailer and ground site options available as required
- 10ft, 20ft and 40ft sizes available
- Store at -35°C – +35°Cs
- No planning permission needed to install
- Can be placed outside to free up space
- Also see our extra wide cold stores for easy access
- 16-24ft wide cold storage container rooms
- Extra width gives fast and efficient stock turnaround
- No planning permission needed for installation
- Great for large capacity storage needs
- Fully waterproof for safe outside placement
Our range of commercial cold storage products includes mobile cold rooms, blast freezers and more. Depending on your needs and size we can offer a mini mobile cold store up to a 24ft wide 60 pallet capacity cold store or even a fully bespoke commercial refrigeration solution.
All of our product ranges can be customised to handle your individual needs and allow the safe and easy storage of a range of food and equipment. From shelving to food storage to additional doors for easy movement of portable equipment, all you need to do is ask.
If the catering event you are supplying requires prior food preparation then our cold stores are the ideal solution to keep products as fresh as possible so they are delivered at the same top quality at which they were prepared.
Every single one of our units is totally weatherproof for safe outdoor use so come rain or shine your catering business can still run. No planning permission is needed for our cold storage and all containers can be guaranteed as rust resistant.
We have a range of capacities and solutions which can handle any possible needs in the catering industry, with new and refurbished equipment on offer and available to rent, lease or buy outright depending on your needs and budget.
At CRS we can also supply you with supply chain monitoring equipment such as remote temperature monitoring. This allows you to be free of reliance on an outside company or software to manage this for you by giving you the capability to do it yourself, greatly reducing costs.
Give our cold storage experts a call today on 1890 929 824
to see how we can help.