Cold Storage Temperature Monitoring
Avoid risking damage to your goods due to temperature variations by making use of wireless temperature monitoring and alarming systems. Our selection of temperature monitoring systems provide 24/7 access to your cold storage temperature this can be tailored on-demand to match your resource and infrastructure needs.
Peace of mind is at the core of our cold storage temperature monitoring systems. Should an issue be detected or your cold storage experience a temperature fluctuation, you will be alerted by Email and SMS, prompting you to take action. The software is easy to use and since it's cloud-based can be accessed from any device, just log in, and you will be able to check up on your cold storage current temperature and performance levels. The software offers reports and a traceable history, giving you all the information you may require for in-house audits and efficiency rating.
CRS cold storage temperature monitoring systems are installed by our team of highly qualified and certified engineers. You will be given full training and on-going support to help get the most from your investment. Should you experience a problem, our highly trained staff are on call 24/7 to help you keep your cool.
Remote Temperature Monitoring Benefits
- E-mail & SMS (text message) alarms for detected issues
- Automatic email reporting daily/weekly/monthly as desired
- Easy-to-use and straightforward software package
- Easy login via any device with cloud-based solution
- Traceable history for safety procedures and audits
- Guaranteed safe storage for temperature sensitive goods
- Installation by fully trained and certified CRS engineers
- Full training and support provided for your staff
- 24/7 product support from expert CRS staff
- Complete peace of mind knowing that your products are being constantly monitored for temperature variations
Remote Temperature Monitoring Systems
We are proud to work closely with Rmoni to offer complete 24/7 monitoring. The Rmoni system monitors humidity, temperature, pressure, CO2 levels and more, using wireless technology which is simple to install and maintain.
Online software access and storage removes all computing and IT hassles and guarantees secure data as well as regular backups for security. All reports are ready to use with regulatory authories as well as internal audits.
For more information on our remote temperature monitoring solutions, call our temperature controlled storage experts today on 1890 929 854.